Free vacation rental listings. No fees. No commissions. Direct instant payment from guests.
List your vacation rental free of charge with us and avoid paying commissions!
Online magazine | 5 vacation rental listings FREE of charge worth €2,500 | FREE marketing support | FREE vacation rental listings renewal policy | Creating cash flow for Vacation rental owners, property management companies or agents | Contact Us | Ask questions and comment about our website
wwwdotgotodotmu global vacation rental listing web site is an online magazine with a mission to publishing good objective quality editorial content.
The majority of the editorial content is mainly contributed from photos and text provided by vacation rental owners and we reward them, in consequence for quality editorial content with FREE listings. They are the "editors" and we are the publisher.
As a global platform, wwwdotgotodotmu is challenged competing with thousands of vacation rental listing web sites. We do differ to most, and are probably unique in our marketing and editorial strategy.
Our revenue stream is generated through advertising and a one off €10 flat booking fee IF bookings are processed through our platform. Booking fee NOT compulsory if guests book directly with vacation rental owners, property management companies or agents.
This permits us to:
- Take NO listing fees for unlimited period subject to listing policy.
- Take NO commissions . NEVER!
- Provide direct instant payment from guests vacation rental owners.
Back to Top
5 vacation rental listings FREE of charge worth €2,500
Vacation rental owners, property management companies or agents, on registration, are provided by default 5 vacation rental listings FREE of charge worth €2,500, for a complete year and renewable for a further year free of charge subject to our FREE yearly renewal policy .
Because we don't charge commissions, this permits Vacation rental owners, property management companies or agents to pass on their savings to their guests in way of additional FREE services.
We would NOT recommend lowering the nightly rate, through the savings made but to offer freebies to guests, e.g. welcome pack , a free excursion, free transfer. The list is long and there are no lack of marketing ideas. In this way, the nightly rate would be the same across vacation listing websites like AirBnB and Booking.com to name a couple that may also listing same vacation rental.
NOTE: Other "free" vacation rental listing websites charge up to €500 per vacation home listing.
Back to Top
FREE marketing support to promote new vacation rental listings we offer:
- Free vacation rental marketing support.
- Search engine optimise (SEO) your listing(s) on search engines. Through near on 20 years of SEO expertise we generate substantial direct 1st audience traffic to your listing(s).
- Translate your listing into 4 languages. Our default language is English and we translate to French, German, Russian and Spanish.
As of October we will be translating all vacation rental listings that have a 90% completion rate.
- Publication of up to 10 authentic reviews for a vacation rental provided by the vacation rental owner, property management company or agent once the listing is published. These are set up manually by our admin and are subject to authenticity.
- Assistance in setting up an "Early Bird" to generate instant cash flow.
- Launch a paid advertising campaign throughout our social platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Steemit so as to provide external exposure to their vacation rentals on wwwdotgotodotmu.
- 28 days of featured and highlighted listing worth €56. Search Positioning
- €336 credited to account. This permits to feature and highlight vacation rental listing for 168 days.
NOTE: Highlighted and Featured listings are charged at ONLY €1 per day, minimum 7 days.
- Minimum of one vacation rental listing out of the five provided published within 7 days of registering.
- Listing must have a 90% completion rate.
- Listing must have at least 10 photos.
- Listing must have at least 200 word description of vacation rental.
- Contact Us within 7 days to validate offer.
Back to Top
FREE vacation rental listings renewal policy
To be eligible for a Free renewal listing for vacation rental owners, property management companies or agents, they must within 12 months:
- Publish minimum 20 photos per active vacation rental listing.
- Publish one 3 minute video of their vacation rental. Simply walk around their vacation rental property and film inside and out, as simple as that.
- Update their booking Calendar as soon as they have processed a booking through another source. If booking is processed through us, it will automatically update the booking calendar. To process a booking on wwwdotgotodotmu is not compulsory. Reservation Management Tools
- Have processed minimum one booking through wwwdotgotodotmu.
- Have obtained at least one review from a guest who booked through wwwdotgotodotmu.
- Become a verified vacation rental owner.
- Produce a copy of their license to operate to operate as a vacation rental as per the laws of their respective countries.
- Provide a 2,500 word description of their vacation rental listing and destination. See Skiathos vacation rental as example .
NOTE: Over the years to come and so as to reward vacation rental owners, property management companies or agents for their loyalty and quality editorial content, we'll extend their free listings by twice the time period of the preceding renewal e.g. 2 years, 4 years, 8 years and so on. Basically unlimited.
Back to Top
wwwdotgotodotmu understands vacation rental owners' needs
Having owned and managed vacation rentals and working with major listing web sites for over 12 years, we always found it frustrating that payments would NOT be released, by some of the vacation rental listing web sites until the guest arrives. The Difference
Generally, listing "free of charge" vacation rentals these are subject to a commission that can reach up to 25% and more.
These are the vacation rental websites that will only release funds when guests arrives, under the pretext that they are protecting the guests against fraudulent vacation rental listings. See article: vacation rental SCAMS .
Back to Top
Creating cash flow for Vacation rental owners, property management companies or agents
Vacation rental owners get paid instantly on wwwdotgotodotmu. Transition from another vacation rental listing website to wwwdotgotodotmu creating cash flow using "Early Bird" promotions on wwwdotgotodotmu.
As an example: Let's assume that the vacation rental's current basic nightly rate is €100.
The vacation rental owners, property management companies or agents can set up an "Early Bird" promotion on our web site, offering:
- 20% discounted nightly rate.
- Non-refundable 100% upfront payment for bookings one year in advance and more.
- Value for money.
Vacation rental owners, property management companies or agents would have substantial cash in hand. More on this another article coming soon.
Cash flow to advertise the vacation rental home
As opposed to other vacation rental websites, we offer vacation rental owners an easy solution to ease their cash flow.
For every €100 you cash in, you use 5% of that revenue to invest in social media marketing on platforms such Facebook and the likes of notwithstanding Google Ads. This marketing strategy, amongst others, worked very well for us on vacation rental listing websites that did not withhold payment, and for that reason we have provided this feature where you are able to apply this strategy in your marketing plan.
Imagine working on other listing websites with "Early Bird" promotions, it would not exactly ease cash flow IF payment is ONLY made when the guest arrives.
Back to Top
Our vacation rental website About | The Difference | Site Features | Online Booking & Payments | The Booking Process | Agencies | Guest Registration | Vacation Rental Registration | Contact Us
Site Features for Vacation Rental Owners
Secure Owner Dashboard | Reservation Management Tools | Search Positioning | Advertise Deals & Special Offers | Connect Your Calendar | Text Message Enquiry Alerts | Guest Accounts | Search Filters | Owners / Managers
Do you think it was right for VRBO (Expedia) to implement 10% traveller fee?
Comment your views